COVID-19 Recursos para Hogares
Need Help Right Away? Start with 2-1-1.
2-1-1 San Diego is a countywide referral service who can connect you with more than 2,000 community agencies providing 5,000 health and human service programs. Help is available 24 hours a day. 2-1-1 staff speaks more than 150 languages to assist you.
- Food Resources
- Lunches for residents under 18 years old at Casa de Salud Youth Center
- Food Finder: foodfinder.us
- San Diego Food Bank: sandiegofoodbank.org
- Food Assistance Directory: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/dam/sdc/hhsa/programs/phs/documents/FADall.pdf
- Senior Nutrition Center meal pick-up and delivery
- United Way of San Diego County
San Diego Worker Assistance Initiative: uwsd.org/covid19
- State of California:covid19.ca.gov
- Employment and Taxes: covid19.ca.gov/employment
- Healthcare: covid19.ca.gov/healthcare
- Education: covid19.ca.gov/education
- Sweetwater Union High School District : http://www.sweetwaterschools.org/covid-19-information