Do you need your plans reviewed in order to get a permit? We can provide you with a permit if you do the following:
- Submit three sets of plans to the Fire Administration Division
- Pay all the fees for the type of permit that you are requesting based on the Permit Fee Schedule
- Provide a copy of your Contractor’s California License
- Provide a copy of your National City Business License
- Provide the Property’s or Business Owner’s name, address, phone, and fax number
We will review the plans and will either approve them for a permit or note corrections that you need to make to the plans. If you had to make corrections, you need to resubmit the plans for review. When the plans are approved, a permit will be given to you and we will schedule an inspection of the site. Under no circumstances should work be performed without approved plans or permit. The whole process takes approximately 10-30 business days to complete. If you have any questions regarding the plan review/permit process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (619) 336-4550.