Do you need smoke detectors in your home? We can install free smoke detectors in your home. Smoke detectors save lives, but only if they are properly installed and functioning. Most fatalities happen in homes without working smoke detectors. You may qualify for free smoke detectors if you meet the following criteria:
- You live in National City or Lincoln Acres
- You own and live in your home
If you fit these criteria and wish to request the installation of smoke detectors in your home, please call (619) 336-4556 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Even when you and your family are sleeping, smoke detectors can alert you to a fire in your home in time to escape.
- Install smoke detectors on each floor of your home and outside each sleeping area.
- Install smoke detectors inside your bedroom.
- Replace batteries once a year or whenever a detector "chirps" signaling a low battery.
- Test all smoke detectors regularly.