Fiscal Year 2020 Budget & CAFR Cover Photo Search
Do you have a great picture that represents National City? Are you a resident and/or employee of National City?
The City of National City is seeking pictures for the covers of its Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Budget book and Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (“CAFR”).
For a chance to have your picture featured on the covers of these publications, please forward it to the City by Monday, May 27, 2019.
Pictures will be reviewed by City staff, and the submission(s) selected will appear on the covers with credit given to the photographer(s) inside the book.
Rules for submitting photos:
1. Person submitting picture must be a resident or employee of the City of National City.
2. Picture must clearly reflect a National City landmark, building, site, event, &/or City of National City employee(s).
3. Picture should not reflect an image reflected on the cover of a budget in any of the past ten (10) fiscal years.
4. Picture may be in color.
5. Hard copy photographs & electronic files will be accepted; however, images should be of sufficiently high resolution to be zoomed, if necessary, for printing on 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
6. Professional &/or copyrighted photos are NOT permitted.
7. Pictures submitted for previous cover photo contest but not selected may be resubmitted for consideration.
To enter your photo, complete the entry form and submit it with your picture to the City of National City, Department of Finance at City Hall, 1243 National City Blvd, National City or Finance@NationalCityCA.gov by Monday, May 27, 2019.
Up to five (5) pictures may be submitted per person, but please submit a separate entry form for each submission.
Please note: All photos submitted become property of the City of National City.