Welcome to Public Works
Public Works Service Hours
Location: City Hall (1st floor)
The National City Public Works Department provides and manages the City’s infrastructure, parks and open spaces.
The Public Works Department is responsible for:
- Maintaining the City-owned parks, street trees and parkways
- Maintaining City streets including painting, patching and sweeping the City streets and alleys
- Maintaining and operating City buildings, structures, including utility and custodial services
- Maintaining all City rolling stock including general purpose vehicles, police unit and fire apparatus.
- Maintaining the City's sewer systems and transportation and treatment of sewage
- Develops and executes the Refuse Enterprise Budget
To contact us call…….
- Public Works (619) 336-4580
- After Hours (619) 336-4411
- Dig Alert 1-800-227-2600